Here we collect powerful techniques for anyone interesting in systematic and emotionless stock investment portfolios through number crunching.
Just copy and paste to Google search box to locate the paper.
- A Conversation with Benjamin Graham, Financial Analysts Journal, 1976.
- Investment Performance of Common Stocks in Relation to Their Price-Earnings Ratios: A Test of the Efficient Market Hypothesis, S. Basu, The Journal of Finance, 1977.
- The Relationship Between Return and Market Value of Common Stocks, Rolf W. Banz, Journal of Financial Economics, 1981.
- The Cross-Section of Expected Stocks Returns, Eugene F. Fama and Kenneth R. French, The Journal of Finance, 1992.
- Value Investing: The Use of Historical Financial Statement Information to Separate Winners from Losers, Joseph D. Piotroski, Journal of Accounting Research, 2000.
Click the image to go to Amazon to review the book.